With over a decade of acting experience and extensive training from WFU, the Trinity/La MaMa performing arts program, and countless classes and workshops, Caleb is well-suited for many styles of stage and screen acting.
Experience and Training
- B.A. in Theatre – Magna Cum Laude and Honors from Wake Forest University (#27 best university on U.S. News and World Report at the time of graduation)
- Melchior in Spring Awakening, Miles Gloriosus in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Sky Masterson in Guys and Dolls, and many many more!
- Trinity/La MaMa performing arts semester in NYC
- Laban movement, Fitzmaurice voice work, Alexander technique
- Stanislavski, Warner Loughlin, Meisner techniques
- Shakespearean acting and teaching experience
- Great with Accents and Dialects
- Various acting workshops and training
- Bill Cooper – Commercials, Audition Techniques
- Stage, film, and commercial training and experience
- See my Resume tab for more!
Musical Theatre clips
“An amazing singer!”-Tony Award® and GRAMMY Award-winner Duncan Sheik (on Caleb’s Melchior)
1) The ‘Witty Everyman/Guy Next Door‘ – friendly, nice guys, or the ones with something sinister to hide. I’ve been compared to “Jim from The Office” so many times I’ve lost count!
2) ‘Leader‘ roles ranging from the thoughtful & grounded usurped king Malcolm in Macbeth to the radical, yet good-willed Melchior in Spring Awakening – both roles that I’ve done.
3) My “kind eyes” give me a Fantasy/SciFi appeal for roles like James McAvoy’s Mr. Tumnus or Professor X.